The old TN episode 4 The old TN episode 4

Hahaha

Wow, that was great. :)
I loved Robo-Barker and the humming of the T2 theme. That was freakin' genius. The voices' volumes are kinda varying in loudness, so I had to keep adjusting my volume... but I still greatly enjoyed the movie!

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

yes! Someone recognizes the TN2 theme! Dunnun dun dunun..
We worked really hard to get the voice volumes close.. Some different speakers will amp the bass too much and stuff, so it's really hard to do that perfectly

Shiny Happy Clocks Shiny Happy Clocks

Shiny happy people

It brought a tear to my eye. =*(

EB: The King And I EB: The King And I

Nice job

I enjoyed the movie greatly. =)

Neurotically Whored Neurotically Whored

Make me a sandwich!

I laughed out loud when Fomay ordered her to make him a sandwich. That was funny as Hell, but I could've gone without that small rant at the end. =|

We're all flash artists here, so meh. lol.

5 More Minutes 5 More Minutes

For such a huge file size,

There wasn't that much to offer. Where does the huge download size come from? O_o

Anyways, nice art, but the jokes were a little stale. There was only one point that give me a little smirk, but the rest just felt like it was extorting the goth chick's body.

Minority Report Musical Minority Report Musical

While searching for this classic...

I noticed that I hadn't left a review... Well, this movie is really gay! Great job, Bio!

DOMOFUN DOMOFUN

Domo-Kun rules

I am inspired to put Domo Kun into my next flash movie. My friends are obsessed with him, and I'm getting more attracted to him with the more footage I find of him. He deserves just as respect as Gonk.

Oh yeah, and I put this movie into my favorites.
kbai.

esspat responds:

HAI FATHEAD

domo musicvideo: outraged domo musicvideo: outraged

BEST DOMOKUN

MUSIC VIDEO, EVER.

The Birds The Birds

This doesn't deserve to be blammed

I'll be pissed if this is blammed. It's being targeted for it's small file size. =(

The movie itself was good, quick, but it could've used a bit more detail on the graphics and such. Or... I dunno. A good flash all around. =)

Saddam Skanks Out Saddam Skanks Out

Not to be taken seriously, but loads of fun

Wow, that was long. Great job!